‘MARKETING, MEDIA AND IT EXPERT’ SUMMER JOB POSITION
Rebel Roots Herb Farm and Earth Tracks Outdoor School are 2 businesses operating on one homestead near the town of Durham, Grey County, Ontario
We are looking for an individual to assist with all things digital in this digital age of ours. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to flex their marketing and digital media muscles by helping us turn our ideas, projects and goals into a reality.
As our Digital Marketing and Media expert you will enjoy working on our farm this summer, with ample opportunity to meet new folks, swim in the pond and be amongst the butterflies and bees in the flower gardens. You will get to know us, the work we do and how we do it, and assist us in translating it all into a digital form.
Accommodation may be available on site (room and board costs will be deducted from pay)
– Create content for social media (Instagram, Facebook)
– Take photographs of people, events and products for e-commerce, edit and organize photos
– Filming of lessons, workshops, farm work and social events, using a Go Pro and GH5 Camera, editing footage, assistance with the creation of e-courses and webinar material.
– Update websites on a regular basis
– Create posters, graphics and other documents
– Streamline E-commerce platform and increase visibility, reach and customer retention using Search Engine Optimization, customized follow-up emails, etc.
– Schedule, design and execute newsletter campaigns using Mailchimp
– Research and implement strategies to grow our audience, focus our efforts and streamline our administrative tasks
– Artistic and technical photography and filming skills
– Proven Photo and Film editing abilities
– Graphic Design ability
– Website Design using WordPress
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
Send a letter of intent and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org